|What we do...
Our business is about educating attendees on the best way to get to and from an event. The results are organized parking & traffic flow patterns that not only enhance the attendee experience, but contribute additional dollars to your bottom line.
- A project manager dedicated to implementing our services so they best benefit your event/venue.
- Use of our online parking reservation system – including access to route usage and lot capacity statistics.
- A professional customer service team that addresses all customer concerns in a prompt & personalized manner.
- Customized directions are provided to all permit purchasers. These routing instructions are more than simple point to point directions as they take into account event road closures & detours while supporting the overall traffic management plan (TMP).
- If needed, the development of a new TMP for all event constituents (spectators, media, athletes, VIP's, charter buses, etc…).
- New branding opportunities and increased exposure as we attach your existing or new sponsors to our permits, parking lots & additional signage… all adding revenue back to your bottom line.
- Increase concession & merchandise sales in your venue as attendees arrive earlier at your event.
- Realize parking revenue prior to event date.
- Ability to integrate our system directly into yours so attendees can purchase parking as a logical extension to their ticket-purchasing process.
- Our system captures and records valuable statistical data on parking lot and road usage to law enforcement.
- Less event traffic creates a better experience for attendees, venue management & local officials.
- Anyone can sell parking, but can they back it up with a comprehensive plan dedicated to moving attendees in an efficient and effective manner?
- Set-up fee: This one-time cost covers our time spent in studying your venue & entering all transportation elements (parking lots, road infrastructure, etc...) into our online system. Costs vary dependent upon scope of work needed.
- Service fee: a reasonable per permit fee is applied to each permit purchase. This cost in many cases is absorbed by the consumer as they benefit from 1) the security of knowing their parking space will be there upon arrival, and 2) they receive customized directions built specifically for your venue TMP. Please note: customers will also be assessed a separate delivery fee depending on their parking permit shipping needs.
We strive to meet all of our clients parking & traffic planning needs. If only a portion of the services we provide are what you're looking for, or if you believe we can be of help to you in addition to what's listed here, please contact us. We're happy to consider your individual situation and see if our experience can be of help to you.
Click and Park offers valuable new solutions to recurring event traffic problems. Our services are especially helpful to 4 distinct client groups, which include:
Our online reservation & routing system works well with large events… particularly those with a large contingent of attendees having little to no knowledge of a venue's road & parking infrastructure. Our service organizes attendees and individually routes them according to the transportation management plan (TMP), resulting in a more efficient flow of traffic. The Capital One Bowl, Super Bowl & 2005 World War II Memorial dedication are all great examples. Click and Park can also be a great benefit for your VIP members or clients.
Have a downtown area with a parking crunch? Our system can help local parking & traffic departments better manage lot inventory by allowing users to log on and reserve the parking spaces they need… when they need them. The result is a more efficient use of space and an organized method of managing it.
You've developed a transportation / parking feasibility study and now need help showing your client how to implement it. Click and Park can serve as a tool to help put your plan into action – whether it's a new project under consideration or an existing venue that needs help with an existing traffic problem. We take your traffic analysis study and turn it into a functional plan.
Click and Park is a natural fit to complement and enhance intelligent transportation system (ITS) efforts. Coordination and sharing of information from the Click and Park TMP can provide specific information to state and local ITS professionals, enabling them to better manage transportation efforts in immediate venue areas and beyond.